CHOOSE THE PERFECT LANGUAGE COURSE
Email [email protected]
Call now 378 799 294
· Practise our times tables with us on TTRS.
· Practise our maths skills with us on Prodigy.
· Listen to us read regularly using Oxford Owl or Epic.
Bonsai Base – Oxford Owl Username: bonsaibase Password: Reading
Monkey Puzzle – Oxford Owl
Username: Marpool-Y4 Password: Marpool
Epic class codes:
Monkey Puzzle - ibh4661
Bonsai - mli7320
Want to see what we have been up to? Check out our photos here.
Bonsai and Monkey Puzzle are Year 4 classes with a passion for learning! We take full advantage of the amazing facilities at our school to give the children a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum.
NEW! Multiplications Tables Check presentation
Click here for the school calendar and term dates.
· will be writing and polishing our independent information texts about the impact of the Roman invasion on Britain.
· Will be practising using different sentence types, including compound and complex sentences.
· will be learning and practising our 12 times table and using known facts to solve multiplication problems.
· will be finishing off our challenge time activities.
· will be designing and making Christmassy gingerbread men.
Please ensure your child has their named water bottle in school every day and has a coat in case of wet weather.
Thursday 10th During school day:
Flu vaccinations for Reception - Year 6
Christmas dinner & jumper day
Thursday 17th 1.00pm
MSA Grand Christmas Draw
Friday 18th All day
Christmas Jumper Day for Save the Children
3.15pm School closes for the Christmas Holiday
At Marpool, we are using the White Rose Maths Scheme to support us in with teaching and learning the National Curriculum for maths. You and your child might like to extend their learning at home by practising what we have been doing in class using these booklets. You do not have to print them out (unless you want to of course!) - simply look at the tasks from the screen and answer on a piece of paper. The answers are all there too!
Booklets will be added to our website as the topics are covered in class.